- A New York community bank employee.
- Be of age 45 or under at any time in 2016.
- Be an outstanding employee, manager, or business leader.
- Be making a notable impact within their bank and community.
The key to a well written nomination is providing the selection committee with specific information illustrating how the individual’s achievements have had a positive impact on the organization’s business or mission goals, their volunteer time and dedication to improving their communities. The number of examples is not as important as ensuring that the nominee’s contributions match the appropriate award criteria. (500 words suggested)
- Projects and/or activities above and beyond the nominee’s job description
- Any challenges or issues encountered and overcome
- Initiative and/or Leadership
- Creativity and Innovation
- What did the nominee’s efforts accomplish?
- Are there specific benefits that the bank derived from those efforts?