You Voiced Your Opinion. We Listened!
Voting is now closed for B&T’s Best, and thanks to countless submissions from our readers, we’ve identified the companies providing the very best products and services from across Massachusetts.
On October 16th, we’ll publish the results in a special section of The Banker & Tradesman – which year after year proves to be one of the publication’s most popular editions. See if your picks earned top honors, and check out who your colleagues and fellow B&T readers hold in the highest regard.
Winners of B&T’s Best are invited to gather for a cocktail reception on October 18th at the Hyatt Regency in Boston. Last year, more than 125 attendees came together to celebrate, and that number is expected to grow even more at this year’s reception. You won’t want to miss this exciting opportunity to meet with clients and connect with new prospects.
Curious to see what went on last year? VIEW the 2016 Banker & Tradesman’s Best.
This is an opportunity to position your business next to the most respected companies in this industry. You can participate with a valuable sponsorship or by advertising in the special section of Banker & Tradesman where the categories and winners will be announced. Sponsorships include exposure at the B&T Best cocktail reception October 13th, where winning companies gather to network with the Best in the state. Last year, 125 people enjoyed the event and some of your best clients and prospects will be there this year.
We distribute over 500 bonus copies outside of our readership,and this is one of the most popular sections of the year. To get your company involved in this prestigious event, call today for details.
Curious to see what went on last year? VIEW the 2015 Banker & Tradesman’s Best.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please call 617.896.5357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top recognition with logo on all marketing materials including: print ads, dedicated e-mail blasts, invitations and signage at the event, including projection.
- One week of B&T Daily E-news ad (rectangle size)
- Full event attendee list with e-mails.
- Ability to display collateral at the event (table top)
- Ability to address the crowd for 3 minutes Junior Page ad in the Banker & Tradesman Best section.
- Five tickets for guests to attend for free.
- Recognition with logo on all marketing materials including: print ads, dedicated e-mail blasts, invitations and signage at the event, including projection.
- Quarter page ad in the Banker & Tradesman Best special section.
- One week on Bankerandtradesman.com website (rectangle size)
- Four tickets for guests to attend for free.
10” x 15.375”
7.5” X 10”
V. 4.875” X 15.375” H. 10” X 7.5”
SQ. 4.875” X 7.5”
Issue date of Monday, October 16th • Pricing is per issue • All rates are net • Ad close dates are 10 days prior to issue dates.
The Warren Group
280 Summer St.